Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Awesome testimonial! Thank you!

I recently discovered this posting on the Canadian Down Syndrome Society's Online Community and wanted to share it with you. It was written by a woman who has been using the Out of the Box Reading Program (as you know, after the dissolution of that partnership I re-opened under the name of eReadingPro). I hope you enjoy reading this...

"Hello out there! I purchased the Out of the Box Reading Program in Nov '06 when my daughter was 5. It took me 8 months to get around to writing out the cards and getting them ready for her. Since the first day it has been a complete success!! .... I'm getting twice the mileage out of the program because it is helping both of my children learn to read!!" (click here to read the entire post).

It is by people like this sharing their stories that we can ensure that ALL children learn to read! I encourage any users of our reading program (eReadingPro AND Out of the Box Reading) to share their stories of success with other parents and eductors! Feel free to post them as a 'Reply' to this Blog!

No comments: