Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well it seems that I've had quite a reprieve from writing in my Blog. Between preparing for Christmas, becoming engaged, celebrating New Year's Eve, and nursing a horrible cold that has hit almost everyone in the house, a great deal has happened in the past month!

Now that I'm back at it, I wanted to share a special blog with everyone. I came across it while reading another blog: My Life With Gabriel, which is a blog by a mom named Lianne and is about raising a young boy with Down syndrome, and is a lovely read. In Lianne's blog, she mentioned a blog called Daniel Drinker. Dan Drinker is a young man with Down syndrome, and his brother, Will, is documenting different times and experiences in Dan's life. It is truly enlightening! I urge you to pay a visit to the blog!

No comments: