Monday, September 15, 2008

World Peace

One of the things that I dream about is the possibility of world peace. What an amazing concept, but one that seems so difficult to accomplish!

Well one of my good friends in Florida, Betsy, has started making jewellry - simple, fun and all handmade silver jewellry. When she was showing me her work, the piece that jumped out at me the most was her pendant called 'World Peace' (pictured here). I just LOVE IT! Needless to say I am now donning a world peace pendant as I write this, lol.
If you would like to make a small personal statement about world peace, I urge you to purchase one of these beautiful pendants yourself, and spread the word! Her jewellry is called 'Be' and can be found at: http://www.be-jewelryandcrafts.com/index.html. This link will also be added to the Resources page at eReadingPro!

No comments: