Wednesday, July 22, 2009

California here we come!

As many of you may know, the 2009 NDSC Convention is being held in Sacramento, CA this year. As I am preparing to attend and exhibit for eReadingPro, I am thinking about the many friends and acquaintances that I've met along my journey and am looking forward to seeing many of you in Sacramento. I'm also looking forward to taking my husband along with me and carousing through Napa and Sonoma areas exploring various vineyards after the conference!

Calls and emails are beginning to take over my office once again as parents and educators begin to also get ready for their children returning to school in many states. eReadingPro workshops are being scheduled, and the excitement begins once again about the prospect of enabling more and more children in the quest for learning to read! If you're planning to host a workshop, be sure to book early - spaces are filling up!

No comments: